Saturday, May 16, 2009

superb saturday

well well well, wad a week had past^^ huh~!whole new life of f6 in ACS!! wad daa.........^^ hehee!!well, overall it was OK!boleh tahan laa;) luckily hav my fwens in my new class^^ although it was dominated by poilam students^^ da classroom was absolete SMALL!!!with only 2 fans!my gosh!how to survive man!!HAHA!adui~so sad!!juz gotta noe dat LV died...on friday(",) gonna miss him lots n lots da ever so fattm bumbum puppy n bushy puppy(just like toy poodle) hmmmmmmm.....still waiting for my matric appeal n i really really hope sumthin great would pop out laa^^ god knows^^ or else i'll stucked up in school for a great few months...n i need to register for all da sociesties which is drivin me up da wall!!! ADUI~ hehe^^ emm..kay la for now! tataz

No comments:

Post a Comment