Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CRAP CRAP CRAP

boooohooooooooooo=.=!!i had a total nightmre last nite!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!!pratically i've not been sleeping da whole nite!u noe y?cz whenever i close my eyes i rememba every bits of the movie i've watches ytd nite!KEWL>.<" SCARY LIKE HELL! eventually i went into google to find out whether the story really do exist...n results?? YES!but da gurl wasnt named emily rose she aneliese michel(dont know correct or not) but u can check in google...DARN!i opened n hear da recordings of the demons speaking through her n the whole nite dat voice kept appearing on my mind!WAT THE HECK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i kept praying to God...=) datz the best solution but whenever i do so..i fall asleep n suddenly POP outta bed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!huh~n tis whole frenzy thingy came into my mind again...my eyes r superbly tired...my body is weak I WANT TO SLEEPppppppp!!but i CANT T.T!! huhu~~ hearing daddy snoring so nicely n my eyes were wide open in the midnite...all i did was just to stare outside the window looking at the sky wondering when could i ever fell into my dreamland^^ huhu~scary scary!!!!!!!!!!!i kept turning here n there here n there...at times i really felt uncomfortable n wanted to SCREAM!!but i tahan n quickly cover myself with my blankie...(is tis real??) i dont know either...=.=" AaaAAAAAa!!n thinking tonite mayb daddy would not be ard really gonna freak me out!!! its act. not the show dat scares me...its the VOICe!!!SHOOT SUGAR!!! huh~ then i even took 2 boasters n cover beside me=p hehe!!sounds funny huh?but i feel protected at least not so exposed:P haha!! anyhow..i think it was abt 5smtg when my eyes were open widely..i dint realise i fall asleep till bout 8smtg i automatically woke up^^ BUT!my eyes were dreary n 1 thing im weird of is that tears kept flowing outta my eyes when i started to sleep last nite!! yYYY?? I DONT KNOW=) anyhow..i know jesus will protect me^^ sending angels to protect n accompany me from all sorts of demonic world=) AMEN^^ hah........hopefully i can sleep well tonite=)

1 comment:

  1. ala..Benjo, this is why I had been avoiding to watch any ghost movies since my pastor told me that it may provide space for demons to kacau us...
    Here it's the advice from my pastor the time I had the same situation as you, he taught me to pray like this,
    In the Holy Name of Lord JESUS CHRIST, may the relation between me,(your name) and the spirits behind the film, Exorcism of Emily Rose be cut off, any curse or deal that exist in it is claimed to be in no effect from now on, my body, heart and spirit all belong to Jesus Christ, may the Holy Blood of Jesus Christ covers and protects me, in Jesus name, Amen.
    (you must stand or kneel to do this prayer, and pray with all of your heart)
    and beware, the demons could masquerade angel or holy spirit or our ABBA FATHER to talk to you in times we are in deep fear, they can even quote Bible to you, hopefully for this period, you pray more than usual daily to God. Demons are the father of lies, to know them, you need to put yourself in their shoes, specs, hats and clothes. Hopefully this works to you.
    May peace be with you, Amen.

    ReplyDelete