Wednesday, April 22, 2009

one sunny thursday^^


well, woke up pretty early tis mornin...i set alarm at 6.30am n eventually my itchy hands snooze it off!!! wakakak...n finally i off it! n guess wad..i woke up at 7.15am instead^^ not too bad,ryte?!hurmm..then send mummy to da yoyo bus off. mummy goin taiwan 2day v her bunch of fwens...sun onie comin back...pray dat mummy hav a safe journey to n fro n also at there^^ now..juz finish my choco ball cake!OMG~ so delicious!! hehe^^ now...hooked up in here...duin nothing..n dunno wat to do next! GOSH!!!I WAN BOOKS!!I WANNA STUDY!!I CANT RESIST CING PPL STUDYIN N IM ALL HERE DUIN NTG N NOT GAINING ANY KNOWLEDGE!!!!!! aaaaAAAAAaAaaAAAAAAaaa!! adui...no vacation no nothing...hmmmmmmmmm~~ TOTALLY BORED~waiting for tyme to tick........................

No comments:

Post a Comment