Saturday, April 25, 2009

today is sunday^^

hmmm...one sunday^^ as usual woke up late..suppose to be 7.30am..n i snooze off da alarm AGAIn!!!hahaa!!my hands r juz to itchy isnt it:P then..woke up around 7.50am!reach church bout 8.30am...today's sermon wuz about what's next after easter?! hehe...^^ then went back home..!tis mornin hannah sms me whether i can join her for makan in da afternoon...i said i was not sure..i dint really wanna go cuz it was too early..n youth only starts at 3pm!!but she insist me to go..saying she really wants to eat wif me..plz plz plz..n etc...so i tak sampai hati wanna say no..so i agreed! wad a wrong decision i've made!!stupid!=.= huh~then..while i was preparin to go out..it wuz about..12.20pm..she smsed me saying where m i...faster la...everybody waiting for u la!then i said wait!im on my way now!when i reach there! JENG JENG JENG!!DRAMA BEGINS!i smsed hannah saying dat i reach dy..she say reach where...i say church la of cuz...she say can go tesco ar cuz abby needs to go back church by 1pm cuz got meeting...when i see da tyme its ALREADY 12.57pm!!! OIIII!!!0.03min to 1pm!! WAD DA HELL R U ALL DUIN THERE?!!ARENT SHE SUPPOSE TO B BACK BY THEN??!!!!!!!then she ask abby how...then she said nvm la..not goin for da meetin since its aready 1pm!I WUZ LIKE WAD DA HECK IS GOING ON!!!!!my head almost explode man i tell u!then hannah ask me go tesco...boy!man!lady!human!anyone!its weekend HELOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!parkin diff. la!by the tyme i found a parkin i think u guys aready finish makan aready!then wan me tarpau?!SHIT LA REALLY!n da decision i've made wuz goin back home not going 4 youth!dont expect me to go back n cum out again at 3pm?!oh hell no!u think wad!petrol drop from sky ar?!time can be replace by golds ar?! huh~~ IM TOTALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate it!!it would b nomore next tyme!waste my time,energy,sweats,petrol n everything!!! bye for now!im goin to bed!huh~ >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment