Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1st post since entering uni

well =] im nt gona start off with uni life n everything~ came to me to write this post is bcuz im emo-ing all by myself =]
hmmm..first n foremost, im positive that grandpa would regain his healthiness once again with God's help ^~^ pray that grandpa's condition would be stable for at least these few days =] am going back to ipoh tis weekend n back to sitiawan =]
2ndly,hmm..its kinda disappointing actually hearing you said that ur going seremban to celebrate friend's birthday =] isnt it all planned that sat we might go out? if ur unable to go out bcuz of work or smtg i would be okay...but its just bcuz of ur 'fwen's birthday' u r willing to postpone it to sunday? =] rmb 10.10.10 when im left all alone in midvalley to go back uni all by myself..=] just bcuz ur 'friend's cooking 4dinner' you promised me things like this would not happened again =] n that u regretted 4 wat u did? n now? its repeating~ =] where were you when i gotta know my grandpa's in comma on sun morning on 17.10.10? when i needed so much comfort n sum1 to lean on ur not there =] n yeah~ur 1st msg came at 3smtg pm although i msged u since 9am =] well, sometimes words r easier said than done..saying i love you r just words..again n again i told you =] when u say smtg..mean it=] i doesnt mean that when u say the 3 words u mean it just by words, sumtimes it needs sum action =] well, after all ur fwens comes 1st n im 2nd =] i smiled n laugh over the phone if only u could see my real face n heart =] u would know how i felt..i just dont wana create any arguments anymore =] pray that you would change..anyhow,everything fall fairly tis weekend u go seremban n im back to see my grandpa n dat's da final decision =]
3rdly, just got to know my coursemates did smtg which shouldnt be done at this age =] well, i dont know whether tis happens to me..but im sure to my other chinese friends they r da victim =] crosses sum1's attendance? C'MON~u are all grown ups..hasnt any1 taught u to stay out of business? or ur parents never teach u so?u need me to teach? =]

well, its a real saddening day =[

No comments:

Post a Comment